The use of computer simulators and automated training systems today is an integral part of developing the skills of personnel engaged in technological processes at hazardous production facilities.
The effectiveness of training using computer simulators is achieved with:
• practice the staff's skills in various production situations without putting yourself at risk and the object itself
• getting a complete picture of the technological process without going to a dangerous object
• trainee immersion in a 3D model environment and thereby increase interest in studying the issue
• opportunities to restore the chronicle of events and work out the actions of personnel in emergency situations
• reduction the cost of the process training sessions