Recognition and liquidation of gas, oil and water inflows
Computer simulator is designed to prepare personnel for the correct jamming of gas-oil-water inflows (GOWI) at wells.
Simulator is a network software, the workplaces of which are located on computers connected to the local computer network.
Mathematical apparatus of the simulator allows you to simulate the processes of:
- development of GOWI in wells;
- liquidation ofGOWI.
Software package of the simulator allows you to fully automate the process of completing tasks for an arbitrary number of students thanks to the following functionality:
- use of an automated knowledge control system (AKCS) «Development» to ensure the centralized work of teachers and students with the tasks of the simulator, the results of their implementation;
- automatic adaptive time scaling control for «slow» processes (fluid washout, heavy solution injection, solution bleed, etc.) during the task execution at each workplace;
automatic calculation of the final assessment of the task completion by the student on a 100-point scale based on penalty criteria.
Contact information of the simulator developer:
- Company name: LLC «Industrial systems»
- Actual address: 426000, 255D, Udmurtskaya Str., Izhevsk, Russian Federation
- Legal (postal) address: 426035, 31-122, Timiryazev Str., Izhevsk, Russian Federation
- Phone (fax): +7 922 680 65 27, (3412) 57-32-35
- E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Skype: office_is
- Address of the website in the Internet: www.is-it.ru